Tony DiRaimondo founded Hospitality Taskforce, Inc., in January, 2003. At the time, it was the only Taskforce company in the industry. His hotel sales career started with Fairmont Hotels and included the following properties:
- OMNI LOS ANGELES HOTEL, Los Angeles, CA, Director of Sales and Marketing
- INTERSTATE HOTELS (Radisson Culver City), Los Angeles, CA, Director of Sales and Marketing
- FESS PARKER’S RED LION/DOUBLETREE RESORT, Santa Barbara, CA, Director of Sales and Marketing
- RITZ-CARLTON, Marina del Rey, CA, Director of Sales and Marketing
- HOTELS of L’ERMITAGE INTERNATIONAL, West Hollywood, CA, Vice President of Sales
- REGISTRY HOTEL, Los Angeles, CA, Director of Sales and Marketing
- VISTA INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, Washington, DC, Director of Sales and Marketing
- TROPICANA HOTEL & CASINO, Atlantic City, NJ, Director of Sales
Tony DiRaimondo is a U. S. Army Veteran and a strong advocate for veterans benefits and rights. His favorite charity is For The Troops (FTT), a Simi Valley, CA based organization that supports active duty military personnel by sending them “We Care” packages. He was Director or Co-Director of FTT’s Golf Tournament for six years.
He is a Gold Star Father and was the keynote speaker at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library for the organization, Remembering Our Fallen, in January, 2015.
Tony remains active in the hospitality industry as a member and past president of Meeting Professionals International (MPI) Southern California Chapter. He serves as a member of the Council of Past Presidents and is proud to be a 40-year member of MPI.